The EuroSDR workshop on Sustainable Open Data Business Models for NMCAs will be organized in Delft (the Netherlands) on 18 and 19 September 2017. The workshop will bring together the NMCAs to present and share their experiences of open data and discuss the research results with representatives of academia.
Issues that will discussed will be:
- What were the outcomes of the online survey of April 2017?
- Which funding models can be utilised by NMCAs and how sustainable are these?
- What have the effects of open data been on the operational costs of the NMCA?
- Which options do NMCAs have to their disposal to refinance their operational costs?
- Is the supply of open data living up to expectations?
- What are the non-financial challenges to implementing open data?
- Is there a future for a pan-European open data infrastructure?
When: 18 – 19 September 2017
Where: Berlage Rooms, Faculty of Architecture & the Built Environment, Delft University of Technology, Delft, The Netherlands
More information: EuroSDR